• 2009-2013: PhD in Biochemical Technology (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India) • 2007-2009: M.Tech in Chemical Engg. (Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India) • 2003-2007: B.E in Biotechnology Engg. (Rajasthan Technical University, India)
Current Responsibility at CIAB:
Linking bench level R&D to the application stream involving testing, validating, improving, integrating technologies and processes for their application/performance analysis/linearity of yields analysis etc. for tangible outcomes in a realty field/industry constraints and uses in Indian scenario.
• July 2013-April 2014, Designation: Assistant Professor, Organization: Amity University Gurgaon • May 2014- December 2015, Designation: Research Associate, Organization: CIAB, Mohali • Jan 2016 onwards, Designation: Research and Innovation System Analyst, Organization: Center of Innovative and applied bioprocessing (Autonomous Institute of Department of Biotechnology, Govt of India), Sector -81, S.A.S Nagar, Mohali-140306, Punjab, India
• Valorization of Primary Processing Residues/Wastes for Edible Products • Biomass to Value Added Products, Biomass conversion technologies. • Bioprocessing: Fermentation and separation processing .
Awards and Achievements:
• ECR–SERB award-2017 ( DST) • Arise- 2016 by ICAR-IARI. • CSIR travel award-2012. • Young researcher from India side in SEE Forum-2011`. • Second runner up best project award in I2Tech Open house 2010, Title: Biogas Enrichment and bottling for vehicular application in IIT Delhi. • SRF from MHRD ( 2009-2013) at IIT Delhi.
Total Publications :
1. Journal of biobased materials and bioenergy. 9: 327-333, 2015 2. Energy. 57: 359-367, 2013 3. Fuel. 106: 1-9, 2012 4. Journal of Biochemical Technology3:389-394, 2012 5. IEEE Explore.1: 78-82, 2011 6. Journal of Biofuels. 1: 236-244, 2010